Monday, May 7, 2018

SHE BLOOMS

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff Challenge using the following mood board as inspiration.  When I saw the pictures of flowers throughout the mood board, I instantly thought of peonies.  Peonies are my favorite flower.  I love them so much that my husband has planted I don't know how many peony bushes around my yard.  It's one of the greatest things about the end of May in Ohio.  School is letting out, it's my daughter's and mine's birthday, and the peonies are in full bloom.  I took these pictures six years ago when my oldest daughter was in an annual parade through our town which happened to be her birthday.  I was walking back to my car from the parade when I spotted these magnificent blooms.  I decided that pictures of her in the parade along with the peonies were the perfect subject to use for this mood board.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Bella Blvd's "Illustrated Faith; You are Loved" line.

No comments:

Post a Comment