Monday, February 5, 2018

AMAZING

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This week's challenge required us to make a project using weather as our inspiration.  Right now, it is winter in Ohio.  Need I say more.  As a result, I decided to use summer time weather as my theme.  I'm a bit of  a weather nerd, and I've always wanted to safely see a tornado.  Last summer, my dream came true.  My family and I were in Panama City Beach, Florida.  A storm started to blow in off the Gulf of Mexico, so we headed up to our room.  As I was on my balcony looking out at the storm, a water spout emerged from the sky.  I was in weather heaven!  So to help solve my wintertime blues, I used one of my tornado pictures as my project's focus.  To pull this project together, I used a sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls and a variety of papers from Kaisercraft's Coastal Escape collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment