Thursday, February 15, 2018

13



This is my latest project 
for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  My baby turned 13 the other day.  I have no clue how this happened.  All those clichés such as, "I blinked, and she grew up" have been flying out of my mouth.  So for this project, I decided to feature a picture of my daughter on her 13th birthday along with one of her on her first birthday.  While the pics are birthday themed, I used Photoplay's "Love Notes" paper throughout this project.  I think one of the beauty's of Valentine's Day paper is that you can use them for more than just Valentine's Day.  All the colors, designs, and accessories of this line reminded me of a little girl turning into a teenager; the perfect combo for a page about a girl turning 13!




No comments:

Post a Comment