Wednesday, November 1, 2017

PLAY WITH ATTITUDE


 This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following throwback sketch.  I was instantly inspired by the hexagons.  My daughter finishes up her soccer season this upcoming weekend.  It has been a great experience for her.  Her teammates combined with another team, which made her initially nervous, but overall it has been a wonderful experience.  They've done 7:00 AM penalty kick shoot outs, won a tournament in their age level, and have had some terrific team bonding times.  I decided using some of my favorite pictures from the season would be the perfect subject matter for this sketch that features hexagons.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of soccer theme papers from Doodlebug Design's "Goal Collection" and Moxxie's "Soccer Star" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment