Monday, November 27, 2017

LOVE


This is my latest project for Use Your Stash.  This week's challenge involved using heat embossing along with gold.  I must admit...I don't heat emboss.  I love the look of embossed projects, but it's not something I typically do.  So I decided to modify the requirements to fit my needs.  I recently found this picture of my Grandparents before my Grandpa deployed to England during WWII.  I absolutely love this picture; #relationshipgoals.  During a recent trek through Michaels, I found the white arabesque lantern embossed paper that I used as the background along with the gold flecked diamond paper.  I started layering papers including a scrap piece of flowered paper from Simple Stories "Beautiful" collection. Then I found a white flower with gold flecks and the vintage letters with gold trim.  VOILA!  My own version of a heat embossed with gold project that used items in my stash.  To pull this project together, I used a sketch from my former design team, 2 Broke Girls, as inspiration.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment