Tuesday, November 21, 2017

BLACK FRIDAY


This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following sketch.  This is going live right before one of my favorite days of the year...Black Friday!  I will admit, I'm one of the people who helps stimulate the economy on Thanksgiving night.  Perhaps it's because my husband is a firefighter/paramedic.  Holidays are special, but my girls and I have grown accustomed to making the most of days when he is gone.  So my oldest and I have started the tradition of standing in line at Target to be one of the first ones in the door for the Black Friday sales.  Is there anything we want in particular?  Not really.  We just enjoy the excitement and time together.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from PhotoPlay's "Mad 4 Plaid Christmas Collection" and Carta Bella's "Christmas Delivery"
collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment