Monday, August 28, 2017

MIAMI UNIVERSITY



This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  The theme for this project was "Back to School, Back to Work."  I decided to go literal for this layout.  In June, I had to take my daughter to a volleyball match in a town almost an hour from my house.  In true teenager form, she did not want me there to watch since I was the only parent from her team there.  So rather than sit bored in my car for hours waiting on her to get done, I decided to go a half hour down to road to my alma mater; Miami University.  I spent my time wandering around the campus, eating at my favorite restaurants, shopping at the book store.  I had a lovely trip down memory lane, and was back to the volleyball game in time to watch the final match of the night.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from my stash that I thought not only looked collegiate, but also contained Miami's school colors.  When placing my papers, I was inspired by my former design team's, 2 Broke Girls, sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment