Monday, July 10, 2017

SCHOOL ZOO

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff using the theme "all creatures great and small..."  My daughter loves all animals.  She's held the more standard animals and also the stranger ones such as sharks, snakes, ducks.  And since she's been in High School, I get random texts of her holding all sorts of creatures living in the Biology classroom.  Her freshman year it was a snake.  Her sophomore year, it was Dottie the lizard.   She liked Dottie so much that she insisted that we needed one.  (I vetoed that despite the fact that Dottie is awfully cute).  So I decided that all creatures, even ones that are cold blooded, would be a great subject matter for this theme.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug's "At the Zoo" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment