Monday, July 24, 2017

MADE IN THE USA SOCCER

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff challenge.  The requirements for this project were to use a product that starts with the letter "A," include at least 2 buttons, and use a minimum of 3 colors on the project.  Being the seasonal scrapper that I am, I knew I wanted to do a patriotic page since it is July.  With that in mind, I chose Authentique's (letter A) "United" collection papers to highlight one of my favorite pictures of my daughter watching the Women's USA National Soccer team.  I used five buttons instead of two, with red, white, and blue being the primary colors of the project.  I was also inspired by this sketch from my former design team "2 Broke Girls Challenges" to pull this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment