Monday, May 8, 2017

THE MOUND

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  I am the hostess of this week's challenge, & decided that feathers would be a fun theme to use for a project.  I knew exactly what papers I wanted to use for the feather theme; Scrapbook Customs "Tribal" collection.  And I knew exactly what pictures as well...My hometown is the home of one of the largest conical Native American Mounds in the USA.  Not only is this park perfect for getting exercise (it is quite the workout climbing the 108 steps to the top of the Mound), but also was the home of my girls favorite playground when they were smaller.  Some of my favorite pictures that I took of my children when they were tiny were at this park.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from the collection to play up the Native American theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment