Thursday, June 1, 2017

JUNGLE FUN

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  We are finally on summer break and I could not be happier!  I do love my job, but trying to cram a year's worth of work into nine months does a number on me.  So in honor of my first layout of the summer, I decided to feature one of my favorite summertime trips to Dataw Island, South Carolina.  My Aunt used to live there, and my girls would have a blast visiting her and all the wildlife in the area.  Technically, the area was more swamp like, but many of the critters living in and around the island would qualify as jungle creatures.  My children thoroughly enjoyed exploring the island looking for alligators, catching blue crabs.  To pull this project together, I used papers from the Echo Park "Jungle Safari" to pull the project together.





No comments:

Post a Comment