Monday, March 6, 2017

I LIKE BIG CUPS AND I CAN NOT LIE

This is my latest project for The Memory Nest using the following sketch.  I went to my local scrapbook store in search of circus paper; I came out of the store with Moxxie's "Coffee Addict" collection.  My daughter loves coffee.  She gets it honestly; her father would have coffee dripped intravenously if he could.  I'm hooked.  Her grandmother goes to Tim Horton's so much, they immediately put on a fresh pot the minute she walks through the door.  So I decided pictures of my daughter hanging out with her friends at Starbucks would be perfect subject matter for this sketch!


3 comments:

  1. And only young people could still look that good with a straw sucking mouth! What a fun and fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth? ;) I had fun making this page; thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun page!! Love the pictures and the products you used!! I agree with Jane - she is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete