Monday, January 2, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS







Happy New Year!  This is my latest design for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  The holidays may be over, but my very astute husband caught my hint on Cyber Monday and bought me this beautiful Christmas kit called "Holiday Cheer" from Photo Play that I was dying to use.  A few days before Christmas, my husband, daughters, mother-in-law, & I went to dinner at The Golden Lamb, the oldest hotel in Ohio.  The decorations throughout the building were breathtaking, so my girls and I were having lots of fun exploring and snapping pics. I thought the vintage designs on the paper fit perfectly with the photos I took. To finish this page, I threaded twine through eyelets on the right side and embellished with ornament stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Stephanie, all the best for 2017. Jonnece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch!! Fabulous papers and impressed that your hubby bought them for you!!

    ReplyDelete