Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I LOVE FALL


This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I love fall.  I love the temperatures, the colors. It truly is a gift living in a part of the country where we get to experience all the seasons.  A few years ago, my husband & I thought it would be fun to take our girls on a road trip to Niagara Falls, NY to see Mother Nature's colors on parade.  No words can express how breathtaking it was to see this natural wonder...The beautiful shades of blue water with fall foliage as a backdrop made for Kodak moments at every step of our trip.  My entire family was in awe of the beauty that surrounded us.  I picked a few of my favorite pictures from the trip to highlight in this sketch.  I strictly followed the placement of the papers, but decided to change up the picture placement on the right side so I could include more photos.  To pull this project together, I used Echo Park's "Fall is in the Air" papers along with Lawn Fawn's "Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection."

1 comment: