Wednesday, June 1, 2016

BARK BOOK



 This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I must admit, this sketch was a challenge for me. I'm not a big booklet maker, so I had to do some serious thinking on how to attack this requirement.  I've said several times, I'm a seasonal scrapper, and when I began this project, it was two weeks until the end of the school year.  What that means at the Middle School where I teach is that it's yearbook time.  So when I saw "long booklet cut in 3 parts," I decided to create my own version of a yearbook featuring my three dogs (as seen below on this post).  For the rest of the sketch, I included several of my favorite recent pics of my dogs and daughter.  To pull this project together, I used Echo Park's "Bark" collection.


1 comment:

  1. Love it.. very creative with this sketchy Stephanie! Love having you on my Design Team girlie!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete