Friday, January 15, 2016

TRAVEL MEMORIES

This is my latest creation for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  When I saw the globe and airplane, I instantly thought of travel.  My daughter went on quite a few adventures last year in a two week time span that I decided to document in this layout.  On the left side of the layout, she is attending the Women's World Cup Send Off game at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, New Jersey.  On the right side is her trip to New York City the following day and Panama City Beach, Florida two weeks later.  She was quite the little jet setter last year.  I decided to take a few liberties with the sketch, namely with the lattice. While it reminded me of a french bulletin board which I thought was interesting, since the layout was travel themed, I decided to make my "lattice" into roads.  I used paper from the Scrapbook Customs "Travel Memories" collection along with Doodlebug's Daily Doodles paper to pull this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment