Saturday, November 1, 2014

A CHRISTMAS STORY HOUSE

This is my latest creation for Child's Play Challenge. For this challenge, we teamed up with Pixels and Paper, & were asked to use the following picture found below as our guide.  (Basically, we needed to include the following items on our layout; 3 patterned papers, gold, an animal, bling, & something at least 1 year old or older).  Well...with Christmas on the horizon, I had the perfect "animal" picture I wanted to use....the pink nightmare!  My family LOVES A Christmas Story.  We are one of those families that leaves the TBS A Christmas Story marathon on all day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  A few years back (pics are my 1 year or older part of the challenge) on our way home from my brother in law's in Erie, PA, we stopped in Cleveland, OH to visit the actual house where the movie was filmed.  My husband was horsing around and decided to pose in the cut out of Ralphie's rabbit outfit his aunt made him for Christmas.  (The animal).  I hit up my stash of Christmas patterned paper, and picked these three from October Afternoon along with gold ribbon and holly bling (the berries are red sequins).  Overall, I was quite please at how quickly this layout came together, although I'm not sure how thrilled my husband will be in his pink rabbit outfit on my blog....Oh well.... ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment