Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PUMPKIN KING

This is my latest creation for Child's Play Challenge.  The toy inspiration for this challenge was the "Jack in the Box."  For some reason, my brain bypassed the toy part and focused on the word "Jack."  Why?  Because my daughter absolutely LOVED anything that had to do with The Nightmare Before Christmas.  One Halloween she was "Sally" complete with the yarn hair and white face.  She has pillows, shirts, cups with Jack Skellington on them....Being the seasonal scrapper that I am, I decided to focus in on the pumpkin she painted a few years back of Jack's "portrait" and a cookie she got at the Disney World "Not So Scary Halloween Party" & accent them with papers in my Halloween stash that reminded me of the Pumpkin King and Halloweentown.

1 comment: