Saturday, June 14, 2014

GIRLFRIENDS

This is my latest creation for RCS.  This bi-weekly theme was based on the movie "Hairspray."  In some way, we were to use ribbon on our project.  My older daughter is hitting the teen years hard, and loves to play with hair.  Curling, straightening, braiding....she loves it all!  So on Mother's Day, I walked into her bedroom to find her curling her sister's hair.  That was the best Mother's Day gift of them all; the girls getting along!  For my "ribbon" requirement, I decided to use red rick rack because it reminded me of the bouncy curls in my daughter's hair. For the layout, I was inspired by my other design team, Child's Play Challenge, & our crossover challenge with Scrap our Stash this week.  We used the sketch found below for that challenge, and I loved it so much, I decided to use it again for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment