Saturday, February 8, 2014

PUPPY LOVE

For this RCS challenge, the inspiration was the movie "Love Actually".  Although it's a Christmas movie, the word "love" with Valentine's Day around the corner was the inspiration.  I ordered this adorable Valentine paper from Crate Paper and used a sketch from my new design team "Stick it Down" to create this layout.  And I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to use; my girls loving on my dog.  There is no doubt about it, my puppy dog is loved beyond words!  And I thought he was the perfect subject matter for a love layout!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie. Love your layout. Great take on the sketch and cute photo. Found you through Red Carpet Studios while looking at the challenges. I am now following you via GFC. Hope you will stop by and say hi. Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete