Saturday, June 29, 2013

GOLF RCS 3D CHALLENGE

This week's RCS challenge asked us to create a 3 dimensional layout to honor 3D movies.  I'm a scrapbooking girl; I love making layouts.  And two weeks ago, I went with a couple of my teacher friends to Michigan to celebrate the end of the school year.  And while I was relaxing on Lake Huron, I get pictures of my girls having a grand time without me.  Sigh....My husband took them putt putt golfing, laser tag playing, etc.  Evidently, they enjoy Mommy being gone.  When I got home, I found their putt putt score card (where my youngest daughter totally kicked my husband's butt) and decided it would be a great centerpiece for this 3D layout by making it removable.  I also used MAMBI 3D golf embellishments to make the layout even more dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment