Monday, September 3, 2012

SILENT LAYOUT FOR RCS

Here it is!  My first official layout for Red Carpet Studios!  Every challenge is movie related, and this challenge was inspired by "silent movies."  This challenge required making a layout without any words.  I knew this would be a tough one for me; I tend to have a lot to say....But that is what I love about this blog; it requires me to think outside the box.  So my first step was finding a picture that said a ton without saying anything at all.  And I found it....My daughter when she was two years old sound asleep with her beloved "Lamby."  The next challenge was finding the perfect paper that spoke volumes and yet contained no words....My choice was October Afternoon's Woodland Park double sided paper line.  Now I know I'm a bit biased, but I think my little girl is just the most angelic creature on Earth when she sleeps....and October Afternoon's cloud paper looked like what I imagine heaven looking like.  And then it came together....My silent layout!


2 comments:

  1. love this! that photo is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout...she's precious! I love the pattern papers.
    hugs,
    -RCS DT member

    ReplyDelete