Saturday, July 7, 2012

RUSH HOUR CHILD'S PLAY CHALLENGE

I made this page for the Child's Play Challenge blog yesterday.  It's so stinking hot here that going outside is just not an option....so scrapbooking and playing with paper has been our activity of choice at my house.  Not having a design team that I'm part of anymore (sniff sniff), I need some jumpstarts to get me going and inspired.  So I've been checking out the Child's Play challenge blog.  The first challenge for the month of July said to make a page using the game "Rush Hour" as inspiration.  I'm a child of the 70's-80's, and I don't remember this game.....But it does look like fun!  Reminds me of Tetris on a board.

 

Anyway, I had the perfect picture of cars that fit the challenge.  We went to the American Girl store in Chicago 4 years ago, and being from the Midwest, my husband and I had zero experience flagging down a taxi.  So my fearless 7 year old did it for us!  And was successful!  She not only stopped the taxi, but we took the one pictured back to our hotel!  Thanks Caitlin!




No comments:

Post a Comment