Tuesday, July 31, 2012

GO FISH SCRAPBOOK PAGE

For the final Child's Play challenge for the month of July, the card game "Go Fish" was the challenge toy.  I tend to over think scrapbook pages....this time, not so much.  I had the perfect pictures and paper for Go Fish challenge.

My daughter absolutely loves sharks; why....I have no clue.  Me, not so much.  Last year, we were in South Carolina for vacation, and a couple of fisherman caught baby black tip reef sharks off a pier near our condo. This scared me to death since sharks were obviously hanging out where we were swimming, but my daughter thought it was the coolest thing ever getting to hold one.

As for the sketch design, I got the idea from Sketches in Thyme website.  Once again, another awesome place to go for design ideas!  I tweaked the design a little to fit my needs & this is what I came up with for "Go Fish!"

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute Layout. Love it! I am with you, I DO NOT like sharks hehe, anything that can have me for lunch I tend to try and stay away from lol:) Just wanted to stop by and say I am looking forward to being on the DT with you and to become a follower of your blog:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete